Quantitative Research Director - Community and Patient Consultation (Healthcare)
$120,000 - $150,000 + super + bonus
This research agency was established by recognsied healthcare experts who saw a need in the market for a better understanding of community and patient needs. Their progressive approach incorporates the latest advancements in choice modelling, qualitative and quantitative research and enables them to consult with clients at a strategic level about community and patient needs.
This Account Director role will have you working on broad range of healthcare projects for clients from industry, government and academia. Working closely with clients from the get go, you will play a hands-on role from proposal design through to delivery; analysing, interpreting and delivering research results to enable better informed decisions in client teams.
To be considered for this role you need to possess the following credentials:
• Strong quantitative research skills; this included questionnaire design and analysis
• Excellent project management skills
• An undergraduate degree in economics, psychology, commerce, mathematics ideal
• Awesome communication skills – succinct delivery of research findings
• Some interest & experience in choice-based research would be a definite advantage
• Experience in healthcare is preferred but not mandatory.
This is a dynamic, flexible and growing environment offering ample opportunity for career development and growth. You will join a team of credible industry experts with backgrounds that include public health, market research, academia.
To apply to this role please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +01 02 9258 1020