Strategist – Creativity and innovation
Sydney, $60,000 -75,000+SUPER
My client is a insights & research consultancy.
A boutique environment led by innovative methods and best client outcomes, their team is an elite force in the world of consumer insights only bought in on high-end strategy and big exploratory research projects.
The job day to day:
• Contribute to a range of insights strategy projects from brief to de-brief
• Mostly qualitative but also exposed to and working on quantitative projects to a lesser degree
• Play an integral role in client relationships - involved and client facing right from very first kick off meeting
• Applying a range of qualitative methods such as groups, depths, ethnographic principles and actively involved in fieldwork from day one - developing your tool kit
• Supporting and learning from the wider business
• Representing the agency at industry and client events
A strong academic record and bachelor’s degree as a minimum requirement, in addition to 2-4 years of commercial experience in a primary consumer insights (qualitative or qualitative & quantitative)
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser; email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1020