Senior Insights Manager – Local council – 12-month contact
Sydney, $90,000 - $100,000 + SUPER
Capitalise on your research experience and snap up a rare local government role managing a small research and evaluation team.
Through impeccable management skills of people, stakeholders and research you will run the programs to measure community satisfaction and evaluate council performance.
• Meaningful - Your strategic insights will directly improve services for the local community
• Flexibility – Offering a nice work life balance of set office hours and flexible working
• Time in Lieu – Any overtime is given back in time in lieu
• Environment – Engaged stakeholders, vibrant colleagues, down to earth culture
• Can you research, monitor and review trends?
• Ensure high level management of qualitative & quantitative research projects
• Oversee community focus groups, research and consultation forums
• Oversee the statistical analysis and high level interpretive insights and reports
• Champion and improve research approaches
• Coach the research team to develop talent
• Build strategic relationships with stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues
• See the big picture to achieve organisational and community outcomes
If you are a supportive, collaborate researcher who can engage, inspire and lead with strong hands on research skills either from prior agency or in-house research roles, then please get in touch to discuss this excellent opportunity.
Whilst the initial contact is 12 months fixed term, there are typically longer term opportunities available.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1122