Client Relationship Manager – B2B HR Technology
$70,00 - $90,000 + Super + Comms + Bonus
Fastest growing HR Tech company in the APAC region – partner with over 1000 organisations
Be responsible for growing client accounts & turning data into insights
High growth opportunities – manage people & clients. Flexible working & annual bonus
Who are they?
Australia’s leading HR SaaS & online survey platform, that partners with over 1000 international & local business. They allow organisations to manage their HR processes in one single platform. The last 12 months has seen impressive growth with new clients & a new office in the centre of the CBD.
As a Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for Client Account Management & Project Management. It’s a client facing role, responsible for developing client & customer relationships. You will partner with the sales & digital project management team to ensure that your clients are able to actively turn the data you provide into insights that drive change.
It’s a role that will combine both you client management skills with your research experience.
The ideal candidate will have;
• Prior experience working in a research agency, panel provider or technology company (4+ years)
• Involvement in designing questionnaires surveys & running research projects
• Prior experience working to KIPs & deadlines
• An ability to communicate well with clients and build strong lasting relationships
• Experience working with subscription software or, an environment of selling
• A natural ability to adapt quickly & successfully to changing client needs
• Impeccable communication – both verbally & written
To apply, or for further information, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1020