Client-side Market Researcher – Social Research
$80,000 - $90,000 package
• Communities & strategy research. Clientside role. Growing social department
• Deep dive into the Australian people & how to influence their life’s
• 6-month contract. Clientside. Strategic projects. Flexible working
Rare client-side opportunity for a quantitative researcher who wants to add value to the Australian community.
Rare & exciting client-side opportunity for a quantitative researcher that is excited about working in a role where you will get to have involved in the arts, lifestyle, and planning of a community.
You will combine market research (quantitative & qualitative) with insights, strategy, communication & planning.
Managing research projects from start to finish you will work with both internal & external clients. Your days will be varied & you will be involved in proposals, analysis, insight generation and presenting to support marketing, policy development & strategic planning functions for the community.
It’s an interesting role where you will dive deep into the Australian people – with variety and mix of projects it had an agency feel. But with the benefit of seeing your insights come to life.
Stand out candidates will have:
• 3+ years’ experience in market research; ideally agency side
• An impressive quantitative toolkit – experience using SPSS & Q
• Strong project management skills & an eye for detail
• A passion for market research in both social & commercial
• High attention to detail
• An ability to work well in a team an autonomously
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser, firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 9258 1120