Social Research Consultant – Campaign Strategy
$65,000 - $85,000 + SUPER
Research for the greater good
Over the years, this top agency has been instrumental in shaping the future of many of Australia’s most successful public-sector marketing campaigns.
A specialist team of researchers, they bring a unique blend of strategic insights matched with a deep understanding of people. They use this expertise to guide and shape policy, develop successful communications campaigns, and evaluate the impact of campaign activity.
Ultimately, they are about changing behavior for the greater good.
• Help set up several new research projects for the Federal government
• Quantitative research design and project management
• High end data analysis and reporting
• Strategic presentation of insights
• Client relationship management
• Contributing to the wider business on research methods & outcomes
This is an exciting opportunity for a researcher who is passionate about research and using your primary research skills to make a real impact to the Australian community.
You will be able to increase your exposure, responsibility and expertise as an expert social & government researcher.
It’s a close-knit team, in central offices part of a highly regarded, international brand.
• Prior experience in market or social research – agency side
• Ideally experience/ certainly interest in brand & communications tracking
• Experience in quantitative methodologies and analytical tools (SPSS/Q)
• A fun, friendly & committed attitude to great client work
• Full working rights in Australia
Get in touch for the details - Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121