Consultant – Research Strategy & Business Consulting
$60,000 - $75,000 + super
Take your research career in a different direction and join this highly strategic insight-based consultancy that blurs the lines between research and management/business consulting.
The agency specialises in understanding what motivates consumer behaviours and decision-making. The team consists of a mixed bunch of individuals with backgrounds in management consultancy, psychology, research and marketing.
• Their common goal is to provide their clients with a deeper depth of insight than the competition.
• They don’t sit on the fence.
• They make clear recommendations.
• They have business impacts.
From working with a leading fashion brand to take them global, to helping a leading vodka brand innovate a new RTD and crack the Australian market, to developing a shopper growth strategy for a leading coffee chain, to modelling demand for a new travel ticket system in NSW, to sizing and segmenting the Australian deposits market no two clients or questions are the same!
Working with a range of clients across various sectors they are happy to speak to strong quantitative researchers from any sector / background providing they have strong hands on commercial research experience (consulting or classic research agency) and a demonstrated ability to work strategically with clients.
So, what do you need?
• C2years + market research agency experience
• Quantitative research expertise
• Excellent analysis and reporting skills
• Interesting thoughts and ideas around brand, culture, advertising and consumers
• Confident communication and client skills
So, if you want to take your research career in a different direction and are ready to really challenge yourself get in touch! Email your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on 02 9258 1121 to learn more.