Trainee Consultant – Marketing Insight Recruitment
Outstanding package & comms
$55,000 - $69,999 Outstanding package & comms
With offices in Sydney and London, Resources Group is the leading recruitment brand in Marketing Insight, Research & Analysis.
• International Boutique. Sector specialists. High performers.
• Lucrative uncapped commission scheme + additional bonuses
• Up to 28 days leave, training week in London, fun social activities
With offices in Sydney and London, Resources Group is the leading recruitment brand in Marketing Insight & Analysis. We provide a premium recruitment service to our clients, who include iconic corporate brands and top Marketing, Insight & Media agencies. Our business is growing and we have opportunities for trainees who are looking to develop their careers in a dynamic, creative and rewarding recruitment sector.
What is Marketing Insight & Analysis?
Every brand and every company’s success rely on strategy, guidance and information. The growth of technology and data has created a need for major brands to make sense of their markets and customers. That’s where we come in: Resources Group recruits the “brains behind the brands” - the strategists, analysts and researchers that help businesses succeed.
Why Marketing Insight & Analysis recruitment?
If you are looking for an intellectually stimulating and rewarding recruitment sector where you can build a long-term future, then this is the perfect move. Marketing Insight recruitment is a sales discipline that offers bright and ambitious graduates something different:
• High-value assignments with the chance to earn very well
• Close relationships with major clients in across Marketing, Insights, Analytics and Media
• The opportunity to develop your career in an intellectually stimulating sector
• International reach - our work covers Australia, NZ, Asia Pacific and UK/Europe
• The chance to become a “go-to” specialist and be part of a successful team
Why Resources Group?
Resources Group is at the forefront of this growing market, recruiting at all levels for major clients in Australia/NZ, Asia Pacific and the UK/Europe. Our consultants enjoy high incomes with market-leading commission schemes that reward ability and achievement, while there are excellent prospects for progression in the business, both in Sydney and London.
All new hires will benefit from initial training in our London office, which will cover every aspect of our sectors and will equip you with all the skills to succeed in our markets. Thereafter you will join the team in Sydney where you will have ample scope to develop your career in an informal, fun and professional culture that encourages collaboration and teamwork. All this in a sector that is set to grow and grow in the years ahead!
All our applicants and clients are high-calibre and well-educated and we are looking for people with similar qualities to join our teams:
• A good degree
• Some commercial/office-based experience (6+ months)
• An interest in the Marketing/Insights/Data world
• Excellent communication skills
So, if you are bright, commercially aware and keen to develop your recruitment career in a rewarding and dynamic sector, please send your CV and covering letter to Rowan Haylett, MD Resources Group APAC, firstname.lastname@example.org