Market Research Project Director – Top Banking Client
AUD $80,000 - $90,000 + super + great benefits
Can you confidently act as a true consultancy partner? Do you have the smarts to lead a top banking client?
• Are you ready for a client leadership role?
• Do you have the smarts to answer business critical questions?
• Do you want this to be in a fresh environment with a new team?
• Does the sound of a client-focused, full service agency with a real focus on consultation get you excited?
If yes, read on!
This is an exciting opportunity for a market research Project Director to join an innovative insights agency that works with a prestigious client list spanning banking & financial services, telecommunications, e-commerce and social and government research. They are a close-knit team of experienced consultants that offer quality, creativity and expert knowledge to provide tailored research solutions across – customer experience, customer satisfaction, branding, communications and product development – which inevitably lead to applicable commercial recommendations that help develop and redefine their client’s business and marketing strategies. Central to their success has been their ability to combine high end Market Research and local knowledge to provide insightful, valuable and actionable recommendations.
The role will see you leading one of their key Banking and Finance clients; one of the best know banking brands in Australia this is a rare opportunity to step up and stretch you client management muscles. This client looks for a true consultancy partner. They will come to you daily with business needs and challenges and your remit will be to deliver best in market insights against these. With both custom research and highly regarded syndicated studies at your disposal, you should be able to spot commercial opportunities for account growth. You will lead a small team.
So, what will you have?
• Excellent market research experience, including some agency side experience
• Strong quantitative research skills
• Good client leadership skills
• The ability to problem solve and think through ideas, actions and decisions
• A demonstrable will do / can do attitude
• A team player
• First class written and verbal communication skills
• A commitment to developing as a researcher and thinker
In return you will get to work for an agency that celebrates success, recognises hard works provides top training and actively encourages staff to find balance – both in work and out.
For more information please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: email@example.com