Management Consultant – Quantitative Market Research
$70,000 - $80,000 package
• Global management consultancy with outstanding reputation & great work life
• Partnering with the F100 business across the APAC region
• Benefits of a global agency with the flexibility of a boutique consultancy
Love management consultancy bit are looking for something creative? Passionate about numbers?
This global management consultancy has a top reputation not only for the work they do, but the workplace that they create. It’s an exciting space to research in a different & dynamic context. You will have the opportunity to partner closely with both commercial & social business!
Due to growth they are looking to hire a Quantitative Consultant with awesome data & analysis skills. It’s a varied role working across brand & advertising, new product development, innovation, behaviour change & social trends. They combine a mix of methods – workshopping, strategy & planning, virtual reality to name a few!
• Custom design research solutions to deliver actionable & meaning research to clients
• Work across all elements of the research process – pitching, analysis & presenting
• Partner with senior members of the team that will give you best in class mentoring
• Deliver fresh & unique insights that enables decisions to be made with confidence for clients
• Prior experience working in market research, consumer insights or data analysis
• Understand of analytical programmes – excel, SPSS or Q
• Enjoy partnering with clients
• Experience using data to tell a story
Being part of this agency creates enormous opportunity you to build your experience globally, get the best training and exceptional benefits (free gym, flexible working hours & bonuses!)
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group, firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1120