Behavioural Insights Strategist
$80,000 - $90,000package
• Innovative research & behavioural economics consultancy seeking passionate researcher
• As a consultant you will lead clients & quantitative thinking
• Be rewarded with a stimulating culture, annual bonus & training
Love market research but looking for something different?
Leading market research & behavioural economics agency is seeking a consultant to join the newly established Melbourne team.
The agency works closely with commercial & social brands on innovation, brand insights, transformation and changing behaviour. What sets them apart is their ability to combine qualitative & quantitative primary research with the latest thinking in behavioural science.
As a consultant you will play a very important in the business & be involved in all elements of the process from:
• Leading briefing’s & proposals with clients
• Questionnaire/ survey design
• Data analysis & insight generation
• Developing strategic recommendation & creative client presentations
• Leading big picture thinking
The ideal candidate will:
• Bring a unique blend of creative thinking, strategic & analytical skills
• Have prior experience working in a market research or consumer insights agency
• Have strong quantitative skills with SPSS & Q
• A Passion for understanding consumer behaviour & the why
In return you will be rewarded with high level training, career progression & meaty client problems to work on.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1020