Quantitative Research Director – Deliver Market Inspiration
Sydney, $140,000 - $150,000 + BONUS
My client is one of the most respected market research consultancies in the Australian market.
They deliver ‘market inspiration’ to help create successful and forward-thinking brands across a range of industries – retailers, airlines, banks, NFP and technology, particularly focussed on brand & communications, positioning and strategy.
Their office is fun, eclectic and quirky. Their team is vibrant, agile and dedicated.
Growth is also the driver behind this new vacancy for a Research Director. An exciting landing place for an accomplished insights professional looking for a senior management role in a flourishing agency.
Who are you?
• A key relationship builder – you’ll act as the primary point of contact and delight with your ability to understand issues, tailor research briefs, offer clear thinking and direction that is relevant for their brands.
• A natural presenter – you’ll thoroughly enjoy face time with clients and the opportunity to influence and inspire with carefully built data-led stories and context which clearly cement your position as a trusted expert in the room
• A hands-on leader – you’ll organise, motivate and mentor teams and lead by example getting stuck in, with them, on a range of business challenges
• A business generator- in additional to existing clients, you’ll enjoy the thrill of pitching and presenting to new clients to win new work that is quantitatively drive
• A quantitative guru – you’ll own projects and will be able to apply a range of method and design experience across tracking and ad hoc projects
• A brand lover – You’ll be passionate about creating brands that are living brand assets. Ideally you will have experience across multiple industries
If you are looking to join a business where you will have wide involvement in its strategic direction, whilst working on challenging and interesting brands and with an up-beat and motivated team, this agency would love to hear from you.
We expect senior experience in the market research industry, with a passion for brand & communication strategy and strong methodological experience in quantitative or mixed qual/quant methods. A passion for BD is not required, as there is plenty of existing work to manage. What is most important is the ability to being vision, influence, engagement and inspiration to the team and clients.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121