Qualitative Account Director – Brand Consultancy + Advanced Qual
Melbourne, $90,000 – $110,000+SUPER
Who we are
Take a brand development consultancy and merge it was an advanced qualitative insights agency and the result is a breathtakingly clever strategy agency finding solutions to the most complex marketing problems through a research/behavior lens.
Loved by clients, loathed by competitors, it’s a hot house of new thinking and emerging methods.
Offices in Melbourne, Sydney and internationally this agency has all the uniqueness, freedom and flexibility of an independent but with the scale and benefit of a global network.
How we think
Each client problem is unique, and it takes disciplined and rigorous thinking to get to the best outcomes. It’s blending creativity – being inquisitive and challenging, with a high level of emotional empathy to interpret complex human behavior.
Through top research methods and this type of thinking, clients are offered strategies to re-think their brand, launch new products, re-invent communications strategies, and generally find a solid market foothold and that all important competitive edge.
What you’ll do as Account Director
• Confidently tailor qualitative approaches to meet different and complex client briefs
• While in-field act as a trusted advisor to identify and explore high priority insights quickly
• Actively seek to develop approaches and techniques further – workshops, co-creation, groups, depths, observation, ethnography, cultural insights, consumer trends
• Develop winning proposals and oversee projects from start to finish
• Lead analytical discussion and recommendations with clients
• Take responsibility for inspiring, mentoring and sharing knowledge with the qual team and wider business
• Work closely with the management team as a senior figure in the business
What you can bring:
• At least 6 years + experience in qualitative consumer insights – supplier side experience essential
• Experience in owning senior client relationships
• Great exposure to developing concepts, innovation territories, developing brand architecture, positioning, communications strategies, and equity action plans
• An energy and enthusiasm to infuse the team with new ideas and ways of thinking
• A passion for people, qual, behavior and culture
• Crucially a strategist about to translate qualitative insights in to action for clients
• Broad industry experience is ideal – FMCG advantageous
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes)email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121