Qualitative Director | Lead Strategist & Planner
$150,000 – $200,000 + 25 days leave & great benefits
• Market opportunity innovation
• Strategic innovation road mapping
• New product development and ideation
• Brand strategy
• Consumer segmentation
• Cutting edge ethnographic techniques
• Semiotics and communications
• Innovative digital / online techniques
• Behavioural economics
• Co-creation and strategic work
• Cultural insights
Want to know more? Ticking boxes for you yet?
These are just some of the areas of expertise of this leading Insights Agency and this is far from your off the shelf, dry, group after group Qual role!!
The team see themselves as true consultants and strategy and innovation experts. The client list is varied and strong relationships exiting within FMCG, Media, Travel & Tourism, Telecommunications and Consumer Electronics to name a few.
This is a position to play a lead role in their Sydney office.
As senior subject matter expert clients and the team will look to you to steer the way! Able to unlock and illuminate complex client problems you will take you clients on a journey from insight to commercialisation. This is an agency whose work doesn’t stop with a final presentation deck and their clients love them for it.
This is the perfect role for either a Senior Account Director looking to make the step up or an experienced Director ready for a fresh challenge.
Other qualities include:
• A proven track record of the end to end delivery of qualitative research
• A passion for qual and willingness to stay at the forefront at techniques
• Prior experience of working within a Market Research Agency, Brand Consultancy or Strategy house
• Strong client and account management skills
• Strong vision and an ability to business plan
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to inspire and train junior staff
• A ‘we’ not ‘me’ mentality
This role will also form part of the wider qual leadership team and so a desire to help manage the bigger picture will also be key!
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group on email@example.com