Rare Clientside role for a Customer Experience Researcher to join an iconic sporting venue that runs world renowned events.
As a Customer Experience Researcher, you will work cross design, market research, project management & presenting. You will be responsible for building & launching experience that defines the brand – delivering great customer experiences. Through a combing a variety of research & CX tolls you will identity the gaps & pain points in customers experience, overall improving their interaction with the business.
Key stakeholders are the brand, marketing & operations team, where you will influence the customer experience across a mix of areas, membership ticketing, events, venue navigation, design & drink. It’s a mixed bag – no two days will be the same.
If you are interested, please make sure you tick the below boxes;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in research, service design, CX, innovation or related field
• A natural and creative problem solver
• Able to inspire your new colleagues with the customer vision
• Solid organisation, research and strategy skills
• Workshop facilitation
• Influential client/stakeholder manager
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 (0)2 9258 1121