Quant Research Manager – London – Social Research
£30,000 - £40,000
Would you like the opportunity to work on a range of intellectually stimulating social and public research projects?
A leading and award-winning independent research agency are now looking for a Research Manager to join their successful social research team. Based in their trendy offices in a great Central London location, this role will give you the chance to work across a wide variety of social and public policy research programmes for leading third sector, governmental and NGO clients.
About The Role
• Opportunity to utilise a range of social research techniques to create intricate and impactful insights for an exciting portfolio of organsiations across the social/public sector
• Executing a broad variety of full-service quant research projects, from writing questionnaires through to analysis and communication of key findings, influencing your client's policy and organisational decision making
• 'Thinking outside of the box' to really push new boundaries of what social research can do for your clients and the general public
• Vibrant office with a collaborative culture and a fantastic work/life balance, allowing you to succeed in a supportive and high achieving environment
• Proven ability in working the full quantitative research cycle so you can effectively manage research projects and deliver industry leading research outputs
• Relish the chance to devise effective insights and recommendations to help your clients make informed strategic decisions surrounding social /public policy and operational direction
• A strong interest in broadening your social research experience and skill set within an innovative research agency setting
This a fantastic opportunity for an established social researcher to join a highly reputable organisation and take the next step in their career. Interested? To apply or for further information please contact Frances Burton, Resources Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 242 6321.