Data Analyst - Brand Advocacy Agency
$55,000 - $65,000 + super
• Feeling boxed in?
• Looking to take your quantitative research skills somewhere new?
• Would you enjoy the faced paced world of branding and advertising?
Then what about this …..
Our client is a market leading brand advocacy agency and they are looking to recruit a sharp thinking Data Analyst. Their dedicated research team is a happy band, who shares a common bond – they like to challenge the status quo! They are also all passionate about the way people interact with brands and in turn influence others.
Research is the lynch pin to all campaigns, from telling them who to target, to understanding feedback and ultimately gauging the success of a campaign. The team also conduct industry leading thought piece studies, designed to better understand the medium as a whole.
Brand Advocacy and Word of Mouth is an emerging industry and the team are not afraid to innovate, challenge the conventions and take research theory, methodology and practice to a different place. That said it is not creativity for creativity’s sake. All have a strong foundation in quant research and work to maintain the fundamentals of good research practice.
The day to day …..
• Balancing multiple campaigns and projects
• Survey design and management
• Report writing and analysis
• Attending and reporting at client presentations with the account service team
• Community and panel management
• Competitor monitoring and keeping abreast of industry trends and innovations.
• 1+ years quantitative research experience within either a research, media or advertising agency
• Survey and questionnaire design and project management experience
• A head for numbers and good basic quantitative analysis skills (SPSS, Q, Excel)
• An interest and basic literacy in social and digital media
• A confident communicator
• A “what if” thinker!
Culturally it is a fun and positive team environment where people have that “care factor” for the work they do and each other. To apply for this unique opportunity please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on firstname.lastname@example.org