Insights Director – Retail & Shopper
AUD $130,000 - $140,000 + Super + bonus
In today’s world DATA is KNOWLEDGE and KNOWLEDGE is POWER. And when it comes to delivering growth for clients this consultancy means BUSINESS. Able to cut through the noise big data makes, they strategically pinpoint what matters, illuminating how it can impact on a client’s business across sales and marketing.
Working with retailers and brand owners across consumer-packaged goods, liquor, and pharma they enable them to see beyond the data and make informed decisions.
Utilising a suite of clever tools and services they enable clients to track consumer behaviour whilst enabling fast and dynamic measurement of shopper response to price, promotion, range, location and media.
They are currently looking to recruit an Insights Director, who is an expert in category insights, strategy and shopper data for Retailers.
A pivotal role in the business you will:
• Manage a team of Insights Analysts & Account Managers who work on and off site with retail clients to offer research and consultancy services on all aspects of shopper, product and category management
• Take the lead on client management, presenting at senior levels, negotiating renewals and ensuring exemplary client service.
• Be part of the wider management team helping to set business strategy and service innovation etc.
• 6-8+ years within FMCG/Category/Shopper data, analytics & research
• Strong commercial acumen and client leadership skills
• Excellent team management skills and the ability to mentor and engage
• Natural communicator
• Unique ability to translate numbers to strategy
This role could provide a next great step to someone working in a senior position in-house in category management, analytics or customer insights or someone who is already agency side but wanting to challenge themselves and lead a team.
To apply for this great role please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group on firstname.lastname@example.org