Research Associate – Behavioural thinking
$60,000 - $80,000 package
Exciting opportunity for a market researcher to dive into a role that combines qualitative & quantitative research with behavioural science.
• Global market research & advertising agency named the Most Innovative Company 5 years running
• Work across all parts of the research process & receive training and development.
• 25 days holiday & flexible working!
The agency: Global Market Research & Advertising agency that combines behavioural economics, psychology, research to make profitable marketing & branding.
With offices globally, they have a fantastic reputation. The Sydney office is in an exciting stage if growth, with the feel of a start-up but all the benefits of a large agency!
As a Research Associate you will have the opportunity to be client-facing and work across a mixture projects from innovation, packaging, consumer insights, market research, behavioural science shopper marketing & advertising for a big variety of clients.
Day to day you will be involved in:
• Questionnaire design
• Project Management
• Analysis – Using the data to tell stories & drive insights
• Assisting with final client presentations
• Flexible working hours
• 25 days holiday
• Intently & external training (allocated training budget)
• Personalised career path
• Opportunity to work across the global offices: London, New York, Paris!
Skills & experience required:
• Prior experience in Market Research / Advertising or Innovation
• Strong data skills (SPSS exposure would be great)
• A strong academic profile
• Passion for behaviour science & psychology
If you are interested or would like to know more, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 9258 1020.