Market Research Manager - Shopper Data Strategy
Melbourne, $80,000 - $90,000 + SUPER
A unique opportunity to join a specialist consultancy in the role of Market Research Manager to manage a number of large syndicated & customised research programs.
• Flexible working
• Potential for full time of part time (4 days per week)
• Innovative new consultancy in shopper data strategy
• Working hand in hand with entrepreneurial, senior mentors expert in their field
• A down to earth, ambitious, fun and non hierarchical team
The disciplines of shopper research and shopper marketing are evolving fast. Investment in marketing will fail if the shopper gets diverted in the final step before the actual purchase.
Therefore, what becomes crucial is asking the right questions of shoppers in the moment to gain an understanding of the drivers and barriers at purchase. What are you thinking? What influenced your behaviour? What led up to your decision?
Why this agency?
This smart insights agency is a new kid on the block and taking the market by storm. Their shopper research programs are already embedded in the major convenience retailers & FMCG brands
They offer an ambitious team, lovely offices and a carefully calibrated culture that meets both professional and personal goals.
What’s the day to day?
• Project Management of multiple research programs
• Development of quantitative survey design
• Liaising and managing fieldwork/supplier relationships
• High end data analysis and intepretation
• Writing reports & presentations to highlight key findings & implications
• An important contact for clients on data queries
What do I need to apply?
• A background in consumer market research
• Previous work experience in another commercial research agency
• Ideally experience of category strategy/Retail/Shopper/FMCG
• Strong project management and operations skills
• Analytically strong
• Excellent writing skills for reporting
• Full working rights in Australia
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121