Quantitative Specialist – Strategic ad-hoc research
$70,000 - $80,000 plus superannuation
• Australia’s leading food & beverage research / insights consultancy
• Use quantitative research to unlock consumer thinking
• Super flexible working hours, established clients, annual trips & flexible working
Join Australia’s leading Food & Beverage research consultancy where you will use your quantitative analysis skills to solve complex problems.
This agency is seen as one of the most innovative and progressive research & strategy consultancies in Australia. They are a food & beverage consultancy that specialized in product and service design evaluation. They partner with clients and get close to consumers and moments that expose their motivations & frustrations.
Opening their doors, a couple of years ago, each year they have gone from strength to strength picking up awesome clients and awards for their success. They are cool & innovative.
The team is fun, passionate and extremely smart.
Due to growth, they are looking for a qualitative research to become the latest member of their team.
As a Quantitative Specialist, you will have prior experience working in a research/insights consultancy from pitch to proposal. You will get involved in strategic ad-hoc projects, where your clients will see you as genuine experts and an extension of their marketing and insights team. Days will be varied where you will work across segmentation, innovation, product development, price optimization, and prototyping. Your past quantitative research experience & strong excel, SPSS & Q skills will allow you to see the big picture thinking generated from research.
• New fully refurbished quirky/modern offices
• Extremely flexible work hours (4-day weeks, 9-day fortnight etc)
• Work trips – Shanghai, Jamaica & the USA
• Exposure to new technologies & ways of thinking
• Highly progressive and collaborative team
If are interested, or would like to apply or know more please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me for a confidential chat on +61 02 9258 1120