Research Associate – Behavioural Sciences
Sydney, $60,000 - $80,000
This global agency has pioneered the use of behavior science to better predict advertising, innovation, packaging and shopper marketing to guarantee profitable growth.
It’s a bold statement, but their award-winning methods are proven, tried and tested.
This is your chance to grow your research career at the cross roads of marketing & psychology. Helping major brands achieve growth by a deep understanding of their consumers, rational, irrational and emotional behavioural choices. It’s fun, it’s intellectual, it’s commercial and it’s fascinating!
The role of Research Associate:
• Manage & master methods – with full training learn their suite of tools
• Manage & master projects – take clients on a journey from debrief to final presentation
• Manage & master client accounts – Build your confidence & responsibility as a consultant
Day to day, you will meet clients, understand their needs, apply behavioral research methods, conduct desk research, analyse data, synthesise information, brainstorm findings, and strategise solutions to present back to clients.
Working in the growing Sydney team, you’ll enjoy being part of the wider international group.
Clients span blue-chip FMCG, food, beverage, automotive & insurance and many more to get excited about.
• Previous experience in Agency market research
• Familiar with quantitative and/or qualitative market research methods
• Good project management skills
• Attention to detail & highly analytical
• A Planner mindset
• Excellent Presenter
• A love of seeing what’s important to clients in data, and a commercial mindset
• Full working rights in Australia are essential
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121