Associate Director – Insights – Communications Strategy
Hong Kong, HKD35,000 – HKD50,000pcm + benefits
This agency proudly finds itself at the heart of issues that impact business regionally and around the globe.
They are one of the most respected communications businesses in the world, advising large blue-chip organizations on how to manage their reputation - particularly in crisis management, public policy and stakeholder engagement.
Within the organization is a high-profile insights team which supports the wider business through research-based activities particularly in: monitoring brand health, opinion polling, tracking corporate reputation & communications development.
This eminent insight team is now searching for an Associate Director.
• Establish your expertise, build trust and advise on research deliverables in a client facing role
• Become influential in a senior regional insights team, and an internal research expert to the communications specialists
• Design and deliver a range of research solutions – quantitative & qualitative
• Oversee logistics of projects ensuring their smooth delivery from brief to debrief
• Integrate various data sources – media, survey and business intelligence
• Apply critical thinking and reasoning skills to assess and interpret data and make strategic recommendations
• Write regular reports, and deliver major presentations which are highly engaging, relevant and clearly lead clients forward
• Work closely with the Director to grow the insights team, and help develop more junior team members
• c5-7 years of experience in full service market research
• Expert understanding of quantitative & qualitative research methodologies
• Ideally experience in Communications, Opinion or Polling research but not essential
• Fluency in Cantonese & English (essential)
• Fluency in Mandarin would be advantageous
• Knowledge of analytical tools (Microsoft Office and social/digital media tools)
• A natural interest in world and economic affairs
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121