Qualitative Insights Manager – Market Research
$100,000 - $130,0000
• Growing agency that combines qual & quant research with innovation. Leading FMCG brands.
• Drive the success of the qualitative team through creativity & methodologies
• Annual bonus. Flexible working. Unlimited annual leave.
Full-service market research agency specialising in food & FMCG research. They combine entrepreneurial spirit with intellectual curiosity.
Award-winning, full-service research agency combine qualitative & quantitative research with passion & innovation. Focused in the food & beverage sector and have an awesome reputation with leading FMCG brands.
This agency is obsessed with delivering Actionable & inspiration data to grow business, brands & ideas. They combine research, innovation, storytelling & design.
The team is made up of passionate & inquisitive researchers that are collaborate, innovative and use a creative approach to solve every project. The founders know the importance of work-life balance, and this is fully imbedded into the culture of the organisation with, days working from home, extra annual leave & flexible work hours. In addition, they have social events, high level training, work trips & new warehouse style office.
They are looking for a Qualitative Insights Manager who is passionate about building a deep understanding of consumers in the food & beverage industry. Working purely on ad-hoc projects you will look for insights to drive brand strategy, innovation and marketing impact. Working closely with the head of Qual, you will be involved in all elements of the research process & problem solving.
As a Qualitative Insights Manager, you will be;
• Excited to be part of an agency that is growing and have real input into shaping the success & direction of the business.
• Passionate about using new qual methods; immersions, in-shore shopper ethnography, workshopping & video IDIs
• 5+ years’ experience in research, CX, analysis or design
• A strong record of solving complex business problems within the food, beverage & FMCG space
• Able to translate research into clear & actionable insight through analysis, storytelling & presentations
If you would like to hear more about this role, or feel that is it ticking your boxes, I would love to hear from you. Please get in-touch by sending your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1120