Senior Consultant (Market Research) – Global agency
$90,000 - $100,000
Resources Group are partnering with a Global Insight & Research consultancy to find top talent to join the growing Sydney team.
The team operates like a small entrepreneurial / boutique agency but have the advantage of being part of a global network. Opening doors to accelerated career progression, international clients & strategic problems to solve.
As a Senior Consultant (Quantitative) you will lead a global client account driving insights, new thinking and solutions. You will lead quantitative projects end-to-end and join the dots between brand, innovation, customer experience and communication strategies.
You will get under the skin of business issues being involved in pitching, proposals, insight generation, high level analysis, reporting and presenting to clients.
Your strength lies in your ability to go beyond data & deliver story lead insights through workshops, reports & presentations. From day one you will work on exciting projects, leading a junior team and leading clients to success.
• Prior market research & insight experience (client facing)
• Involvement in all elements – briefs, proposal writing, reporting, storytelling & presenting
• Experience working across a mixture of markets & industries
• Sold commercial skills & client facing ability
• Strong analysis skills – SPSS, Q and excel
• High attention to detail, problem solving, creativity and eager
As part of a global group, your career options are unparalleled. You will have the opportunity to work for different business in the group & across the globe.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1120