Senior Social Research Consultant – Health/Ageing/Disability/Family/Education..
Sydney, $85,000 - $120,000 + bonus + benefits
In this compelling social research role you’ll deliver robust and innovative research to guide development of policies, programs and social marketing strategies, and to evaluate their effectiveness and return on investment. You’ll enjoy speaking to all sorts of Australians through industry leading qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to get closed to the ‘moments of truth’ and assist clients in making important decisions.
Social policy areas include: health, ageing, disability, families, education, early childhood, employment, Indigenous, environment, immigration, refugees, justice, road safety, social services, welfare, taxation and tourism – to name a few
Types of research include: evaluation of social programs, behaviour change, social marketing and communications, and service delivery improvement
Clients include: Various government departments and NFP organisations
The Role of Senior Research Consultant:
• Design & delivery – Tacking each brief individually by applying best-practice research and thinking to steer a project through from pitch to final presentation
• Client Portfolio – Taking a front role on building relationships with new and existing clients by integrating yourself in their businesses and taking time to understand their needs
• Team inspiration – Depending on your level, you will have the chance to manage a number of direct reports and oversee training, development and day to day
• Strategy – Adding your layer of strategic and conceptual thinking to projects to deliver the very best outcomes
• Business acumen – managing projects profitably
As a guide we expect the right candidate to have anywhere upwards of 6 + years of research experience (quantitative or quantitative/qualitative mix). Agency experience is essential, but additional clientside experience is highly regarded. Otherwise, we’re looking for a collaborative and inspiring individual who can add personality, fun and ideas to the work and the culture.
• Progressive & Innovative Research Practices
• The opportunity to work with senior specialist consultants at the forefront of their fields
• An employer of choice commended for their work place initiatives
• Personal development plans with clear structure & support to achieve your goals
• Supportive of work life balance with extra annual leave, birthday holiday, festive leave and lifestyle leave as well as paid maternity and paternity leave
• Flexible working practices
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121