Senior Project Consultant – Social & Commercial Research
Melbourne, $80,000 - $120,000 (exp. dependent) + benefits
Join Australasia’s largest and most successful marketing communications company in one of their specialist units delivering high-impact customised research, social and cultural monitoring.
What you’ll love:
• A mixture of strategic social and commercial research topics
• Blending quantitative and qualitative methodologies
• A variety of topics – branding, innovation, experience, evaluation, communications
• Quality over quantity
• 100% tailored ad hoc solutions
• Unique access to a leading cultural trends monitor
This role will suit a promising researcher who would love the broadest exposure to clients, projects and methodologies, to tackle any client problem with a bespoke research solution.
The culture of this agency is highly attractive – innovative, flexible, agile, with an even stream of work which is tackled efficiently, creatively and to a high level of quality.
There is a great track record of people retention, which is credit to strong management.
The position: Senior Research Consultant
• Highly competent in designing, managing and delivering a full range of research project types
• Blending quantitative and qualitative research methods
• Main point of contact for clients. You’ll get biggest kicks out of client engagement, relationship building and spotting opportunities
• Strong methodological knowledge as well as analytical and interpretive capabilities
• Able to use your wider knowledge to add context and strategic overlay to client deliverables – you’ll love spinning stories from data
• Creating engaging and stylistic deliverables for clients to take home, outside of presentation
• Able to influence and lead more junior team members
• Integrating brand, marketing and consumer trends knowledge
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in market research consultancy
• Prior MR agency experience essential
• A depth and breadth of project and client work
• A client leader with a love of sharing ideas and leading thinking
• Ideal experience in Qualitative & Quantitative research methods
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121