Project Manager - Sydney
$65,000 - $70,000 plus superannuation
This agency is a trusted global partner for digital insights, data collection, and market research. They provide a deep understanding of consumers opinions & behaviors.
They have impressive benefits such as:
• Accelerated career progression
• Flexible working hours
• Individualised training & development
• International conferences & events
• Fun office culture – Friday drinks, office dogs & corporate events
With impressive growth, they are looking for a Market Research Client & Project Manager who will manage the end-to-end expectation of online research projects, whilst also building strong client relationships.
You will lead research projects, manage budgets and timelines, provide training on the platform and really allow your clients to use the data to dive insights & success.
Helping to manage online market research, this is a brilliant stepping-stone form someone looking to grow their data and technology skills in a global organization. The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience working in market research/fieldwork / operational or project management role
• An ability to juggle lots of things at once
• Problem-solving skills
• An interest in technology and insights from data
If you are interested in a role where you can combine both your data & client skills, please get in touch with Emily email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1120.