Market Research Project Manager | Financial Services
AUD $55,000 - $65,000 package
• Do you a year’s market research agency experience under your belt?
• Are you ready for a promotional move?
• Do you want this to be in a fresh environment with a new team?
• Does the sound of a client-focused, full service agency with a real focus on consultation get you excited?
If yes, read on!
This is an exciting opportunity for a market research Project Manager to join an innovative insights agency that works with a prestigious client list spanning banking & financial services, telecommunications, e-commerce and social and government research.
They are a close-knit team of experienced consultants that offer quality, creativity and expert knowledge to provide tailored research solutions across – customer experience, customer satisfaction, branding, communications and product development – which inevitably lead to applicable commercial recommendations that help develop and redefine their client’s business and marketing strategies.
Central to their success has been their ability to combine high end Market Research and local knowledge to provide insightful, valuable and actionable recommendations. The role will see you stepping up both you client and project responsibilities and providing valued input to all stages from proposal to presentation.
So, what will you have?
• Prior experience of working in a project management role within a market research agency
• Strong quantitative research skills, including ideally hands on analysis
• The ability to problem solve and think through ideas, actions and decisions
• A demonstrable will do / can do attitude
• Solid project management and organisation skills
• First class written and verbal communication skills
• A commitment to developing as a researcher and thinker
In return you will get to work for an agency that celebrates success, recognises hard works provides top training and actively encourages staff to find balance – both in work and out.
For more information please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org