Research Consultant – Big Brand Insights, Performance & Strategy
$60,000 - $80,000+SUPER
Here are the TOP 6 reasons to make a career move with this flourishing insights consultancy:
1. Look at things from another point of view – different approaches, tools and techniques
2. Enjoy a new team - socially and professionally expanding your horizons
3. Take advantage of a brilliant big-brand client base - tailored to your interests and experience. Think international airlines, high street banks, disruptive retailers, e-commerce businesses, your favourite FMCG brand in store
4. Enhance your analytical capabilities with exposure to advanced techniques - modelling, segmentation, trade-off methods
5. Ensure you have the full tool kit of hands-on research skills but you’re also getting the client exposure & on the front line building your relationship/consulting capabilities
6. Join an agency where your progression is clear and this move is the first on a fast-track career path
For over a decade, this insights consultancy has been evolving, defining and refining their service offering to be what they are today – a well-regarded market leader officially recognised in various industry nominations and awards. Their expertise is quantitative research and analytics and they take the best bits of a boutique – agility and individuality yet with significant bandwidth and the benefits of scale.
Boasting a weighty client list across most industries, they tackle everything thrown at them: high end analytics, segmentation, choice modelling; complex tracking, brand and advertising, customer satisfaction; ad hoc consultancy, pricing evaluation, brand strategy, U&A and more…
Your role will be to support every part of a project, working hand and in hand top Senior Consultants and Directors for layers of attention to develop your exposure, confidence and autonomy.
What do you need to apply?
Please apply if you have 2/3+ years of solid market research agency experience and you’re looking for the next step up. Your CV will showcase end to end research skills, and in particular a natural aptitude and appreciation for: research methodologies, online survey design, juggling a high volume of project activity, analysis using packages likes SPSS, interpretation and story-building for high end reporting.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121