Research Consultant – Intensive Data Strategy
Sydney, $65,000 - $80,000+SUPER
Our client is an elite insights business in growth.
The team of c10 professionals from research, analytics and consulting backgrounds deliver data driven solutions to empower business decision making.
• They dive in deep and love getting stuck in to chunky, intensive strategy pieces working collaboratively with insights managers, brand managers, c-suite business leaders.
• Their approach is seamless, they call in specialists when they need to, and they believe in quality over quantity.
• This means they have time to enjoy what they do including: examining the problem, defining the question at hand, selecting the right research methods, analysing the data and delivering sharp, crystal clear actions for the clients.
• Seventy-five percent of that they do is quantitative and you don't have to be a statistician as they outsource anything too technical, but you will enjoy wrapping your head around the data and enjoying more than a simple piece of brand tracking.
• The remaining twenty-five percent is qualitative on integrated strategy pieces incorporating ethnographic, social media, depth interviews etc. Ideally you'd like to do a bit of both but it's not a deal-breaker.
• Projects: pricing strategy, service configuration, concept testing, NPS and customer experience, brand drivers, customer segmentation.
• Clients: Airline, banking, teleco and retail
Who are they looking for?
• 3-5+ years of experience in consumer/business research in another research agency (essential)
• Good academic record – Bachelor’s Degree +
• Strong analytical and storytelling skills
• Strong data skills – SPSS/Q or equivalent
• A client facing personality with proven experience in managing relationships
• Excellent writing skills
• Experience in presenting
Perks: Sleek office, wide Mac screens and hardware, access to top tools and software, internal and external training, conferences, regular hours, no egos, genuine smart team to challenge and inspire.
You'll be looking for the opportunity to grow up and out. 'Up' in terms of salary and title and accountability, 'out' in terms of exposure to stimulating projects, new approaches, big corporate clients and mentorship from highly experienced Directors in research/management consultancy.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com