Consumer Insights Director – Clientside/Food & Drink
Sydney, $140,000 - $170,000+SUPER + benefits (neg)
About the company
Well respected and highly visible throughout Australia and New Zealand, this giant within Food & Drink commands a leadership position retailing across high-street, premium and convenience outlets.
It has long been known that FMCG manufactures and their retail channels operate within some of the most competitive of commercial environments.
Thus, a complete picture of the customer is paramount to driving their next generation of growth and how they differentiate themselves in the market, innovate and improve customer experience.
About the role
This is a senior client-side customer insights role demanding the pinnacle of research, strategy, management and stakeholder skills.
Your success will be measured in how you:
• Lead strategic thinking using the customer lens
• Embed strategic initiatives and plans to really drive the way the business works
• Manage and build the capability of a high performance multi-state research team
• Engage multiple stakeholders across the group
• Develop research tools, programs and embed new ones
• Integrate category, loyalty, social and customer insights for a 360degree of the customer
• Manage agency/supplier relationships for existing and new research programs
• Become the go-to senior data/insights expert in qualitative & quantitative research
• Significant & expert experience in consumer market research – agency or clientside
• Passionate about data driven strategy and putting the customer at the heart of decision making
• Previous experience of successfully managing a high-performance research team
• A strong research practitioner – quantitative & qualitative, traditional and digital
• Highly influential and persuasive
• A strong business focus and commercial mindset
• A strong understanding & experience in FMCG/Retail is highly advantageous
About the culture
The culture is collaborative, inclusive, challenging, flexible. We’re looking for a self-starter, a relationship builder and a strategic insights leader.
You will love the visibility, seniority and strategic focus this role with afford, alongside a highly competitive salary & benefits of a large group.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121