Research Strategist – Qualitative & Quantitative
$60,000 - $80,000 plus superannuation
• Entrepreneurial agency with a start-up vibe!
• Working on trends, innovation, branding and new product research
• Awesome culture – flexibility, wellbeing packages, quick progression
Opening their doors two years ago this Independent strategy / brand consultancy combines qualitative & quantitative research to help brands and people connect better. Working with some of Australia’s best brands they are looking for a trailblazer to join them!
With an emphasis on culture and wellbeing they offer a flexible and progressive work place. The team are smart, passionate and genuinely love what they do. With an entrepreneurial flare, they are innovative and have a bespoke approach for each problem they solve!
As a Research Strategist you will be involved in:
• Client Management & Project Management
• Questionnaire design & running qual fieldwork (IDIs, workshops)
• Investigating data to tell a story and assisting in presentations.
From the get-go you will be client facing and will work across a mix of projects; Innovation, new product development, cultural trends, market understanding, CX and communications research.
Who are you?
• A strategist with prior market research agency or brand consultancy experience
• A whiz with numbers, you have experience with Q, SPSS and excel
• A team player, you love collaborating with colleagues and staff
• A out of the box thinker
With extra holiday, flexible working, heaps of career progression and a fun working culture this is an awesome opportunity for a junior researcher that is looking for the next step. If you are interested, please get in touch with Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1120