$70,000 + Superannuation
• Global research, insights and consultancy agency in the healthcare space
• Collect and deliver data to help business make informed business decisions
• High autonomy. Career progression. Annual Bonus.
International Healthcare research agency with a global presence.
As a Fieldwork Manager you will be responsible for running the operational side of data analysis whilst also supporting the Commercial Team. You will manage a small team and be involved in both ad-hoc & tracking projects, offline and on-line.
You’ll be involved from project kick off and responsible for ensuring that the surveys have been scripted correctly as well that the data is being collected and meeting the client’s needs.
It’s an internal role working with multiple teams responding to any data queries from clients, generating sample for projects and assisting with any panel analytics.
Your days will be a mix of - Managing Fieldwork & Panel Management, Project Management, Analysis / Data & Scripting of surveys
Its essential that you have strong organisational skills, exceptional time management abilities and can build strong rapport with colleagues and clients.
• Minimum 3 years market research experience in an agency or similar
• Operational background (project manager/scripter/data analyst etc)
• Fully proficient in MS word and Excel
• Must have experience with Confirmit and online scripts
To apply, please contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 02 9258 1120