Qualitative Insights – Behaviour Junkie
Sydney, $70,000 - $90,000 +SUPER (experience dependent)
Who we are
Take a brand development consultancy and merge it was an advanced qualitative insights agency and the result is a breathtakingly clever strategy agency finding solutions to the most complex marketing problems through a research/behavior lens.
Loved by clients, loathed by competitors, it’s a hot house of new thinking and emerging methods.
Offices in Melbourne, Sydney and internationally this agency has all the uniqueness, freedom and flexibility of an independent but with the scale and benefit of a global network.
How we think
Each client problem is unique, and it takes disciplined and rigorous thinking to get to the best outcomes. It’s blending creativity – being inquisitive and challenging, with a high level of emotional empathy to interpret complex human behavior.
Through top research methods and this type of thinking, clients are offered strategies to re-think their brand, launch new products, re-invent communications strategies, and generally find a solid market foothold and that all important competitive edge.
What you’ll learn
• How to define client problems through thorough and confident investigation
• How to craft bespoke qualitative methodologies
• How to become an excellent moderator and facilitator
• Confidence as a presenter and storyteller
• People management skills
• Overall expertise in analytical and strategic interpretation
The experience you’ll need
• Previous experience in qualitative/planning/workshopping role
• Experience of facilitating groups, interviewing, workshops etc
• A passion for data, consumer research led strategy
• Experience ideally across industry including FMCG
• Relevant higher education
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121