Clientside Insights Manager – FMCG GIANT
Sydney, $75,000 - $90,000+SUPER
A high profile, busy insights team powers consumer-insights at this FMCG giant.
Well-established in their relationships across sales, marketing, strategy and planning, they work hand in hand with stakeholders to really get to grip with their challenges, needs and opportunities. This is translated in to tight research briefs in partnership with preferred suppliers spanning ad hoc, tracking, category, shopper and consumer.
This opportunity will place you in a pivotal role to:
• Handle important internal and external relationships
• Define and translate research requirements
• Take responsibility for crucial partner agency agreements
• Ensure the timely delivery of data and insights to drive strategic planning
• Drive new research methodologies
• Investigate and integrate all available data sources to raise actionable insights
All the while enjoying the buzz and prestige of a large international Corporate and all that entails such as; unique employee benefits, international network, impressive CBD office, training opportunities, global exposure, flexible working, additional holiday and career planning.
• Ideally you will have c3+ years of consumer research experience – agency or clientside
• Technically capable with a thorough knowledge of research methods (quantitative & qualitative) and different data types
• Versed in research programs spanning brand extension, pricing, innovation, brand equity, brand launch
• Experience of relationship management with suppliers/partners/stakeholders
• Previous success in delivering multiple research projects timely and effectively
• FMCG experience would be advantageous but not essential for the right person
To hear more details about this clientside opportunity, or similar roles please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121