Account Director – Sydney – CX, Marketing & Comms
$110,000-$120,000 + super
The Sydney office of this research & insights company is looking to increase the headcount with the addition of an Account Director. They are looking for a proactive, insightful and adaptable market research expert who is focussed on constant improvement.
A key area of growth is the FMCG and Retail space, looking at themes across the marketing mix from customer experience to communications. This is a new role, working with senior management to grow client accounts and deliver outstanding research solutions.
The business is growing and they need people who can drive and maintain this accelerated expansion. Researchers who are passionate, honest, curios, positive and commercially driven will succeed in this role.
- Recommend, pitch and execute market research projects across multiple research methodologies and a diverse set of clients
- Own day-to-day client account management and mentor any junior team members
- Consult with client partners regarding ongoing business concerns, identifying ways in which research and analysis can be applied to business questions in the future.
- Contribute to business development efforts as necessary across both existing and new clients.
Ideally you will bring:
- Demonstrated success owning the full execution of quantitative (any qual will be a bonus) research; we imagine you are currently at AD level.
- An insightful mind with the ability to bring disparate details together into a concise story
- An intellectual curiosity
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Eagerness to collaborate with all members of the team to brainstorm the best solutions for clients
Competitive salary on offer along with an informal, relaxed and friendly culture.
To apply or for further information, please contact Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1020.