Director - 2IC to Sydney MD
Sydney, $120,000 - $140,000 + BONUS
Become 2IC to the Sydney MD working hand in hand to deliver a full range of insight-generating services to commercial and government clients.
Beautifully crafted research solutions, tailored to individual client needs.
Working in a small supportive team with big plans, and the infrastructure to support it, as part of a highly creative Australian Marketing Group.
High variety of project & internal expertise spanning communication, brand & reputation, customer experience and government research.
Your key purpose for clients:
• Harnessing and adapting new-to-market technology
• Discovering human perspectives, motives and drivers
• Communicating research in a manner that client's can take forward
• Assisting with strategic roadmapping
• Exceeding expectations & becoming a trusted partner
Your key tasks in this role:
• Successfully delivering against client objectives with tailored multi-method research
• Blending quantitative & qualitative methodologies to suit client briefs
• Expertly owning projects from pitch to final presentation
• Harnessing the skills & expertise of others in the team
• Seeking opportunities to expand the servicing offering
What you will enjoy:
• A company ethos of continual learning, evolution and growth
• A vibrant research agency integrated in a creative, national marketing group
• A small close- knit research team with big goals
• Forward-thinking clients across industries - FMCG, retail, health, transport, financial, social
• A fun and progressive office culture in industrial styles offices
What do you DON't have to do:
• Sales or have a black book - this is a senior role but the focus is on research consultancy!
• Use cookie cut methods, research products or templates - it's all custom here!
• Clock in and clock out - this agency offers a flexible, agile work environment!
• Wear a suit - it's way to creative for a corporate cut!
• Manage a large team - this is a small team looking for an awesome, independent researcher
• Currently operating in a senior capacity (AD or Director) in another market research agency
• Expert in primary quantitative or quant/qualitative research methods
• Proven client development experience
• Excellent writer and presenter
• Strategic thinker acclaimed to leading clients commercially
• Experience working in a multi-stakeholder environment
If this sounds like it has potential to meet your next career goals, then please get in touch for a chat.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121