Market Researcher – Healthcare
$60,000 - $65,000 plus superannuation
1. Blend qualitative and quantitative research. Expand your research skills
2. Global Market Research consultancy specialised in healthcare sector
3. International agency with a global footprint. Tailored training programme. Annual bonus!
Healthcare research agency that combines data and human science to improve the healthcare industry is looking for a Marker Researcher to join them
The Agency: Global healthcare agency
International leader in market research for clients spanning the Medical Technology, Consumer Health and Pharmaceutical sectors. They are in an exciting time of growth and are driving the healthcare industry forward
The role: Analyst
As an analyst, you will combine both quantitative and qualitative research methods and will be involved in research design, insight generation, reporting and presenting.
• Quantitative: Questionnaire design, analysing data, reporting, insight generation and presenting
• Qualitative: Design discussion guides, IDIs & focus groups with healthcare professionals, doctors, and patients
You will have the opportunity to build your career while helping drive human healthcare outcomes forward.
• Graduate degree in science, commerce or market research
• Prior commercial market research experience (internships or fulltime experience)
• Desire to work across both qualitative and quantitative market research
• An eye for detail
• Strong analytical skills - you are brilliant with numbers
• Analytical problem thinking skills and ability to think laterally
• A genuine interest in healthcare and pharmaceutical
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1120