Quantitative Research Account Director – Sydney – Insight-Lead Strategy
$110,000-$130,000 + super
Since its creation, this agency has benefited from the skills and dedication of extraordinary people. They are continually hiring the best talent to build upon their success story – and hope to add a Quantitative Account Director to the team shortly. It is the perfect role for someone who wants to be at the heart of strategic decisions.
Meaty, multi-phase strategic projects are won both locally & internationally. They work with clients over a diverse array of industries, providing end-to-end strategic solutions. Projects span brand planning and positioning, shopper insights, communications strategy, NPD and innovation, segmentation and market analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Writing proposals, designing brand studies, planning & conducting quant research
• Analysing & interpreting findings, pulling together strategic recommendations, delivering client presentations & helping clients understand how to activate the insights
• Develop new business opportunities by leveraging personal contacts and professional relationships
• Support office culture, collaboration, and creative spirit by leading, mentoring, and training key members of the team
• Driven by empathy and have a deep passion for understanding people and their behaviour.
• A confident communicator, whether in the subtleties of finding out great observations and insights through meeting users, consumers or associates, or in confidently conveying difficult concepts in simple, applicable business terms.
• Organised, proactive, curious, and solution-oriented, and are looking for ways to contribute added value. Critical thinker able to toggle between nimble and fast, and deep and rigorous.
• Currently be working either within a top ranking brand consultancy or a creative and forward thinking research / insights consultancy.
The agency offers a great and inspiring work environment that enables their teams to deliver the best results for their clients. They embrace working in team settings, building on trust, collaboration, and open feedback, and most importantly they embrace the latest digital technologies.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary package and attractive benefits. They believe a healthy balance between work and life is crucial for motivated employees and a successful business.
To apply or for more information, please contact Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1020.