Data Scientist – Consumer Data Analytics
Auckland, NZD65,000 - NZD80,000 + benefits
• Advance your career in research analytics
• Enjoy working on commercial projects for major brands
• Help drive innovation and best practice in data science
Join a specialist team of data scientists and analysts who are the technical hub of expertise within a wider research agency. Their task is to drive all data management including sampling, data outputs, process automation, all reporting and process improvement.
You will have a firm eye on quality and cost efficiency, helping to deliver accurate data on time and to meet the high standards clients have come to expect.
It is survey based data from various online and offline research programs collecting immense amounts of data about people, behaviour and their opinions.
Your work will support the eventual recommendations that will feed in to the consulting the agency provides to FMCG, tech, financial and retail brands.
The ideal candidate
• Experience in another data management role ideally in another market research agency
• Proficiency in programming & modelling
• The ability to build and maintain databases (SQL)
• Excellent team skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 112.