Director – Brand Marketing & Insights
Sydney, $140,000 - $150,000+SUPER+ bonus
• Senior Leadership role on the management team
• Own multiple senior client relationships
• Thought Leadership & People Management
• Seeking pioneering Quantitative Director to become a cornerstone of this consumer research agency, joining a strong senior team to drive business reputation and performance
• Taking ownership for multiple senior client relationships, you'll tackle complex, multi-disciplinary briefs and business issues, drawing from your wealth of project/sector experience.
• As Director you will enjoy sharing your experience and advice to train, coach and mentor.
• Overall the position of Director isn't just about day to day delivery of market research briefs but acting as a true Thought Leader internally and externally, and contributing to the running of the business by owning certain key business priorities.
Top agency environment:
• Showing no signs of slowing, this agency has enjoyed year-on growth.
• Clients span travel, insurance, retail and charity but they have a foot in most sectors.
• They don't do everything because what they do, they do exceptionally well, namely: Brand & Communications, Media Effectiveness & Modelling, Brand Planning and Portfolio Strategy, Trends and Futures, Employer Brand Values & Brand Architecture.
• It's independently owned, cross-state, has new international offices and sister companies operating in intersecting circles.
• Lengthy Quantitative Research experience – some must be agency
• Expert in analytics and insights
• A varied, customized research background– ad hoc and tracking
• Success in managing teams
• Evidence of developing clients' accounts and new business generation
• Influential presentation style
• Abreast of latest market innovation and trends
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121