Senior Research Consultant – Services/ Customer Experience
Melbourne, $100,000 – $130,000 + benefits
We are searching for a different caliber of researcher. Bold, ambitious and willing to go beyond the obvious to develop strategies for clients to build brilliant growth opportunities, particularly within customer experience, loyalty and service design.
Through tailored research solutions, overlaid with high end consultancy, you’ll boast the required research knowledge, but you’ll be driven by the outcomes, the business objective and strategic dialogue with c-suite clients.
• Become a key lead in the expert area of customer experience/loyalty and satisfaction
• Manage and grow the existing Services client portfolio – Telco, Banking, Energy, Automotive
• Diagnose business problem and co-create solutions with your clients
• Go beyond the data to deliver a strong business narrative through workshops and presentations
• Manage more junior team members
• Work on senior initiative with senior leaders
Joining a high-performance agency team, you’ll appreciate a small, local team which is part of a large global network with unrivalled access to thinking and collaboration across adjacent marketing disciplines.
• An in-house business leadership coach coaching individual needs
• Industry-leading mentors
• An employer of choice commended for their work place initiatives
• Personal development plans to attain Directorial levels
• Supportive of work life balance with extra annual leave and work place flexibility
• Progressive & innovative research methods, tools and technology
• An experienced market research specialist with prior agency experience at management level
• A thorough knowledge of quantitative data and methodologies, able to integrate qualitative
• Outgoing, strong communicator, ambitious and energetic
• Experience and/or interest in Services (Telco, Banking, Energy, Automotive)
• A challenger mentality
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121