Quantitative Account Director – Melbourne – FMCG
This vibrant agency is one of the most prolific and respected agencies in the Melbourne market. With a fab senior leadership team, they are renowned for the flexibility, inspiration and security they provide their members of staff.
This is a new opening for a highly motivated Quant AD with a demonstrable passion for meaningful quantitative research. You will work closely with a range of big FMCG clients, focussing on questions around advertising and brand innovation.
• Cultivate a client-centric culture focused on providing superior insights and results
• Manage multiple research studies simultaneously
• Provide meaningful recommendations to clients regarding survey design, research methodology and reporting
• Mentoring/provide guidance to junior team members to grow their skillsets and ensure their continuing success
What qualifications do you need?
• 5-7 years’ quantitative market research experience; strong project management & client servicing skills
• Proven leadership ability and prior line management experience preferred
• Commitment to providing top-notch service and expertise to clients
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
This agency promotes a collaborative, flexible and open culture. They continuously emphasise a positive attitude and encourage professional development.
To apply please send your CV to Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1020.