Senior Research Executive – Big Brand Clients
$65,000 - $75,000 + super
My client has firmly established themselves as the one to watch in Australian Market Research, Brand Strategy, Insights and Innovations space. Continued success and new business wins in 2016 means that they are looking to recruit a capable and ambitious researcher with either quant or quant / qual skills. This is the ideal role for a Project Manager or Research Executive who is looking for more – More challenge? More client responsibility? More clever thinking? More training? More methodologies? More international exposure?
Whichever, this really is too good an opportunity to miss!
The work is varied and covers:
• Brand architecture and positioning
• Brand equity, strategy and communications development
• Shopper research
• Innovation & NPD
• Consumer segmentation
• Experience, engagement and customer loyalty
• Category Deep Dives / U&A’s
Priding themselves on staying at the forefront of research, they actively embrace new ways with a view to get greater insights from their research. They work hard to offer clients a supplier experience that goes beyond the norm. With a client centric focus and emphasis on consultancy they take thinking further and utilise a huge range of innovative research techniques and frameworks to give clients a clear sense of direction.
So what will you need?
• 1-2+ years of research & insights experience
• Excellent hands on quantitative skills ideally including research and questionnaire design and analysis skills (preferably SPSS and / or Q).
• A desire to be involved in qual work and client workshopping (although prior hands on skills aren't necessary)
• First class organisation and project management skills
• Confident communication skills and ideally some client handling experience.
In return you will get to work for a business that values authenticity, empathy, accountability, creativity and teamwork and who partner with clients to help them build their brands to enabling business growth. The environment is fast paced, vibrant and certainly social. Committed to the continuous development of all staff, you'll find that opportunities for career development are vast and they have one of the most established training programs in the industry.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on email@example.com