Market Research Consultant - Online Communities
Melbourne, $60,000 - $75,000+SUPER
Do you have strong quantitative research skills?
Are you warm, engaging and client centric?
Do you want to work with cutting edge research technology for richer consumer insights?
Are you an Analyst & a Strategist?
This is the role you have been searching for.
What's unique about this agency?
Through advanced proprietary technology, they create bespoke online communities to enable brands to have an ongoing dialogue and to collaborate with their customers, to capture richer and deeper behavioural insights.
The market research agency is well-established, their longstanding clients love them and you will too.
The team is enthusiastic and authentic. They're team players and innovative thinkers who enjoy working within a team to help solve branding/marketing/innovation problems and learn from their clients' customers.
Can you nail the core responsibilities?
• Deliver best practice client service
• Become a key member of the Online Communities team with end to end accountability for projects
• Hands-on design and delivery of quantitative (and some qualitative) research solutions
• Support the development and growth of the community members
• High end analysis and report writing of reports which inform, engage and inspire
Do you have the following experience?
• Degree qualified in a relevant field
• Previous experience in quantitative market research in a client facing role
• Experience of the full research cycle - pitch to presentation
• Highly skilled in analysis - particularly Q or SPSS or Excel
• Strong business acumen
• Previous experience of online communities, or a passion to learn them is essential
This agency promises maximum workplace satisfaction and work-life balance. They care about their clients and each other. They approach each client's needs with fresh eyes so you'll be able to continue your training and development as a top insights professional.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121