Market Research Analyst – Consumer healthcare
$60,000 - $65,000 plus superannuation
1. Blend qualitative and quantitative research. Thinks
2. Global Market Research consultancy specialised in healthcare
3. International agency with a global footprint. Tailored training programme.
Healthcare research agency that combines data and human science to improve the healthcare industry.
International leader in market research for clients spanning the Medical Technology, Consumer Health and Pharmaceutical sectors. They are in an exciting time of growth and are driving the healthcare industry forward.
Founded in real-time analytics they combine data, analytics, and technology to help stakeholders to improve health around the world.
The role: Sydney is looking for 3x Analyst to join the consulting team!
As an analyst, you will combine both quantitative and qualitative research methods and will be involved in research design, insight generation, reporting and presenting.
Quantitative - you will be involved in questionnaire design, analysing data, reporting, insight generation and presenting
Qualitative - you will design discussion guides, running IDIs & focus groups with healthcare professionals, doctors, and patients
You will have the opportunity to build your career while helping drive human healthcare outcomes forward.
• Graduate degree in science, commerce or market research
• Prior commercial market research experience (internships or fulltime experience)
• Desire to work across both qualitative and quantitative market research
• An eye for detail
• Strong analytical skills - you are brilliant with numbers
• Analytical problem thinking skills and ability to think laterally
• A genuine interest in healthcare and pharmaceutical
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1120