Singapore. SGD4,500 – SGD6,000 per month + benefits
Join a brilliant boutique agency known for the strategic thinking and cutting edge methodologies and work exclusively on a key account. Working hand in hand with senior directors you will enjoy the variety of work you do for this prestigious client – getting to know their brand intimately as you deliver a range of quantitative consumer research projects touching on branding, communication, new product development, usage and attitude and customer experience.
The position will entail responsibilities across the research process – client liaison, sourcing costs, drafting proposals, set up, project management, analysis and reporting.
You will enjoy being hands-on across all stages, you need to be proactive and a fast learner with ‘fire in the belly’ to take ownership of the account with a long term goal of running it independently.
In terms of sectors, this client is in the financial services space but any commercial market research experience is applicable if you interested in working with a top FS client.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Ambitious, burning desire to learn and grow
• High energy individual with the ability to work in an intense yet creative environment
• As a researcher you are or consider yourself to be above average.
• You will be confident in your ideas and willing to express your opinion and help innovate ideas and solutions.
• In summary, you are a high potential individual and looking for a flexible boutique environment in which you will thrive and grow.
• It is expected you will have 3-5 years of experience in another market research agency.
• Prefer significant exposure to quantitative ad hoc market research: brand, concept test, pricing, U&A etc.
• Strong methodological and analytical skill set
• Ideally you will have strong local and regional experience
To apply or for further information please contact Gemma Hughes email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.