Account Director & Brand Builder – Flagship FMCG account
$90,000 - $110,000 + super
In an increasingly competitive market place the leading names in FMCG place great emphasis on their branding. Our client has a history of bringing successful new products and brands to market. It is this depth of understanding and breadth of expertise that has ensured this market research agency is a leading player in FMCG research across Australia today. No one can accuse this client of allowing the grass to grow under their feet!
They are seeking a BRAND BUILDER to work on site with one of their biggest FMCG accounts! Someone who lives and breathes brands and who can unpack their true character and see their market opportunities? You will champion their brand equity program and genuinely partner with the client’s brand and marketing teams to drive brand and communications stagey and campaigns spending some of your time working on site at the client’s offices.
As a business they appreciate that you need to take things beyond straight research deep diving into sectors and categories to create true understanding. And that this understanding is fundamental to developing the insights that drive innovation, new product development, optimal brand positioning, communication and portfolio management.
To qualify as a BRAND BUILDER in this team you will need:
• 5+ years quant experience with qual experience being a bonus
• Previous experience of working with high profile agency accounts.
• Senior level account management, consulting skills and project management skills
• Senior level communication skills, presentation skills and business writing skills
• Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and outcome focus
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills and proven research skills
• People management skills, including ability to coach and mentor others and provide constructive feedback
• Strong passion for research, self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to team work
• A deep-rooted love of all things BRAND!
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com