Senior Research Executive – Online communities
Singapore, SGD3,500 – SGD5,000pcm + benefits
We are now looking for an ambitious and creative Senior Research Executive to join an international market research agency with a specialism in online communities.
Through advanced proprietary technology, they create bespoke online communities to enable brands to have an ongoing dialogue and to collaborate with their customers, to capture richer and deeper behavioural insights.
This is an exciting role to join the local Singaporean office, which is part of a wider international business and to live, breath and learn cutting edge market research methods.
The company will offer excellent ongoing training, development and variety to develop your customised research experience and your client consulting skills.
• Manage online communites – proposal writing, project set up, analysis, reporting and presenting
• Manage client relatonships – build rapport and respond to needs
• Moderate online qualitative groups
• Conduct offline qualitative fieldwork (group, depths, ethnography etc)
• Support the internal team
• 2years + experience in consumer market research
• Previous work in another commercial research agency
• Ideally experience in online communities
• A creative personality
• An individual who will thrive in a small team environment - flexible and dynamic
• A relevant degree
• Full working rights in SIngapore
• Ideally speaking a regional language
To apply or for further information please contact Gemma Lewis email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121